[SATLUG] Microshit Trains BestBuy Employees to Boo Linux to Customers

Michael Sellers msellers at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 5 22:27:42 CDT 2009

I fed your fish.

-----Original Message-----
From: satlug-bounces at satlug.org [mailto:satlug-bounces at satlug.org] On Behalf
Of Christopher Lemire
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 3:12 PM
To: The San Antonio Texas Linux User Group Mailing List
Subject: [SATLUG] Microshit Trains BestBuy Employees to Boo Linux to
Customers

I am only posting occasionally about my blog as told I should do. My
blog is non profit, no google adsence, and my contribution to Linux.
I'd like to expose what m$ is doing. Please view my latest blog entry.

http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/