[SATLUG] Microshit Trains BestBuy Employees to Boo Linux to Customers

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 00:15:41 CDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 9:10 PM, John D Choate<jdchoate at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 05 September 2009 15:11:51 Christopher Lemire wrote:
>> I am only posting occasionally about my blog as told I should do. My
>> blog is non profit, no google adsence, and my contribution to Linux.
>> I'd like to expose what m$ is doing. Please view my latest blog entry.
>>
>> http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/
>>

> Does one need to subscribe to photobucket to see any screenshots?

I am fixing that right now. It should be FINE in about 20 minutes. I
didn't use photobucket. The BestBuy worker I quoted uses photobucket.
I re-uploaded his pictures to imageshack.us as I do with all my
pictures, and have no problems with them.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/

My PHPbb3 Forum will be back online soon. I just found high a high
bandwidth connection.