[SATLUG] Microshit Trains BestBuy Employees to Boo Linux to Customers

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 00:15:41 CDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 9:10 PM, John D Choate<jdchoate at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 05 September 2009 15:11:51 Christopher Lemire wrote:
>> I am only posting occasionally about my blog as told I should do. My
>> blog is non profit, no google adsence, and my contribution to Linux.
>> I'd like to expose what m$ is doing. Please view my latest blog entry.
>> http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/
> Does one need to subscribe to photobucket to see any screenshots?

I am fixing that right now. It should be FINE in about 20 minutes. I
didn't use photobucket. The BestBuy worker I quoted uses photobucket.
I re-uploaded his pictures to imageshack.us as I do with all my
pictures, and have no problems with them.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

My PHPbb3 Forum will be back online soon. I just found high a high
bandwidth connection.