[SATLUG] compatible 802.11 wifi card for Hardy?

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 10:11:13 CDT 2009

Hi,

My Mom lives in Stone Creek RV Park in Schertz.  They have changed wifi
service providers there and now wifi is available to her for free.

She needs an 802.11 wifi card to use it..I need to know if any of you have
any idea which card is compatible (works with ) Hardy Heron?u  Would you pls
let me know which card we should get?  Is there one that will work out of
the box w/p having to be an engineer to make it work?

Thanks a lot! c