[SATLUG] OT From SAPD - new way to assault you

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Sun Sep 6 13:21:54 CDT 2009

> borroes...this really happened to you?  the reason i ask is because it
> sounds so much like a hoax...c

The $470 waterbill was unfortunately not a hoax, and neither was the water damage.
SAWS refused to reduce the bill or grant a refund of their fees. We filed an SAPD
police report and were told this was happening all around town, and today I received
an explanation from this Janie of why they are doing this. It is not just criminal
mischief, it is an attempt to intrude into your house.

I am sharing this on this list in hopes that it will help you prevent being
victimized by these guys.

-Borries