[SATLUG] compatible 802.11 wifi card for Hardy?

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 14:38:43 CDT 2009

thanks for the excellent advice Don.  I will do this reading on the links
and info you sent.  I appreciate your help...

I did call Tengo Wireless Internet support today..they told me the USB ctads
work better on their system than the PCI cards..they like D Link but I need
to use the one that will work with Linux/ Hardy.

They also limit your use to 360mbs per day.  Is that ow you say it?  Any
idea how much time that would convert too for Mom doing email, light surfing
and reading the newspaper online?

You like NewEgg as the place for us to buy the adaptor from?

thanks again Don! c