[SATLUG] OT From SAPD - new way to assault you

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 11:28:56 CDT 2009

Alex, this is back channel to keep the list clear of it, I have a question,
and want to precede it with a caviot     I'm a 2 tour Namvet, I have long
weapons and handguns here at the house, but I do not understand why people
would want the AK or AR type weapons.  I"m not trying to stirr up anything,
I'm actually looking for enlightenment on this thing.

Glenn

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Alex Bartonek
<bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com>wrote:

> [...]

Ft. Leonard Wood '65
Ft. Devens '65-'66
138th Avn Co (RR) 66-67