[SATLUG] OT From SAPD - new way to assault you

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:06:51 CDT 2009

No problem, the entire situation was caused by my not paying attention to
what I was doing and not sending it back channel, though I intended to.
grin...

Lets get back to Linux, grin, Ohhh for those that did not miss me (I'm real
quiet on the list) I was in TN for a year and am back here to stay now..

Glenn

Ft. Leonard Wood '65
Ft. Devens '65-'66
138th Avn Co (RR) 66-67