[SATLUG] OT From SAPD - new way to assault you

redpill toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Mon Sep 7 19:50:55 CDT 2009

if in a place where pmcs on your firearm is not possible..gimme the AK,
that said it has a nice kick and pulls up when firing in auto.  The AR
(or m-16 A1-a2) needs to be cleaned regularly in order to be reliable.
the AR class however is generally a much more accurate especially at 200
plus meters.  (now watch me segway) so like your flavor of Linux it
depends on your needs and environment.

Todd