[SATLUG] Reminder: September Meeting is Thursday, Sep. 10

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 19:57:33 CDT 2009

I can possibly do a presentation on cloud computing at the meeting if you
would like. I should be getting in from Phoenix around 5, so that would
leave me enough time to change and head down to the meeting. This is all
assuming, of course, that the airlines are on time etc. If the group would
like that, I would be happy to do so.

Ernest