[SATLUG] OT: Toshiba Tecra 8100

Daniel Goller morfic at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 17:46:58 CDT 2009

True, swapping it into an operational identical model is most economical.
I made the mistake of not paying enough attention to what you wanted to do
and immediately switched to "what i would do" mode.
I Wouldn't replace a P3 with a P3, if i have the data, i would just move the
data.
Sorry i did not pay attention to your intent closely enough :)

Daniel

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 3:59 PM, scs at worldlinkisp.com