[SATLUG] [OT] Server trade for an original XBOX?

Jason George jasongeorge at satx.rr.com
Sat Sep 12 23:54:10 CDT 2009

Fellow LUGgers-

Does anyone have an original XBOX (w/ controllers, cables, a game or two) in
good working condition they'd be willing to trade for the following
equipment?  If so, please email me off list.  Thank you. -Jason

Compaq 1850R rackmount server
- Dual 550MHz processors w/ 896 MB RAM
- Compaq Smart 2DH Array Controller
- (4) 18.2 GB SCSI drives + 4 spares
- 1 floppy drive, 1 CDROM drive
- 2 spare 500MHz procs w/ VRM
- 2 power supplies + 3 spares
- Compaq SmartStart 5.4 CD for building the array

Compaq Storageworks Raid Array 4100
- Enclosure holds 12 drives
- Includes 12 18.2 GB SCSI drives (+4 spares)
- Compaq Series 4220 Model #1063 Fibre Hub (PN: 00301001-904) w/ GBICs
- Compaq FC Storage Hub (PN: 340626-002)

FYI: I have tested the 1850R and it works.  Although the Storageworks Raid
Array came from a working environment, I haven't set it up or tested myself.