[SATLUG] Fwd: Recompiling Source Debs w Diff ./config options

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:22:50 CDT 2009

Either way gentlemen... He said... You said... WHATEVER. I do not care for
this topic.

Please take your personal disagreement and argument *off list*. I'm tired of
hearing both sides of a story that have absolutely nothing to do with me.

Whether one replies to list and the other doesn't makes no difference.

With That said,

Have a nice day.