[SATLUG] childish acts by the kid Geoff

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 16:15:25 CDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:31 AM, redpill <toddwbucy at grandecom.net> wrote:
> I concur keep this BS off list please
> Todd
>
> On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 11:22 -0500, Peter Cross wrote:
>> Either way gentlemen... He said... You said... WHATEVER. I do not care for
>> this topic.
>>
>> Please take your personal disagreement and argument *off list*. I'm tired of
>> hearing both sides of a story that have absolutely nothing to do with me.
>>
>> Whether one replies to list and the other doesn't makes no difference.
>>
>> With That said,
>>
>> Have a nice day.
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Geoff <geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu> wrote:
>>
>> > ...Mommy, make him stop picking on me...
>> >
>> > y'know, Chirs... I -do- hide it from the list, because it's not -for-
>> > the list.  -you- put it there.
>> >
>> > Grow up.  go bother someone else, and leave decent people alone.

agreed, I'll take care of this off-list not involving any of you. I'm
fed up with the harassment of this Geoff boy.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

GnuPG Security Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Need Tech Support and Stay on Top of Linux Technology? Visit my Blog.

http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com/

San Antonio Asperger's and Autism Group