[SATLUG] childish acts by the kid Geoff

Henry Pugsley henry.pugsley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:39:39 CDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Chris Lemire <good_bye300 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> agreed, I'll take care of this off-list not involving any of you. I'm
> fed up with the harassment of this Geoff boy.

Add each other to your spam filters so you won't have to be bothered
with what the other person is saying.  If there is a legitimate
problem on the list, then the list administrators will likely contact
you directly to address it.  If harassment continues after such action
is taken then we all know who the immature one is and you can feel
free to escalate through appropriate off-list channels.

-Henry