[SATLUG] childish acts by the kid Geoff

Michael Sellers msellers at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 15 12:56:04 CDT 2009

That's not really fair, is it?  I haven't seen Chris or Geoff posting much
on this issue, it's been everyone else.  Maybe it wasn't handled in the most
diplomatic fashion, but I would expect leadership to handle harassment
complaints appropriately, regardless of the means of discovery. Banning all
parties from the list is an easy way out, but not necessarily the right
course; it sends a bad message.  I personally didn't mind Chris plugging his
blog, even had he done so in every single email he posted, but I realize
that some may not like that. Tolerance IS a virtue.  It's in really poor
taste to insult people whom we don't know.

Mike