[SATLUG] Xen Server

Al Castanoli afcasta at satx.rr.com
Wed Sep 16 08:26:28 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 00:13 -0500, redpill wrote:
> > You have given me an idea.  I think I am going to start combining
> > machines around here too.  I think I will do xen on debian and then
> > install my firewall machine on top of that.  Now to find some time...
> >
> > Sam
>

> I feel you there with the time thing.  right now I am gonna stick with
> researching this out a bit more and probably begin implementing after my
> A+ and Network+ certs in December.

As I have been in contracting with both civilian and government tasks
since 1998, I've found most organizations are leaning more toward the
certifications for hiring than they used to, and I applaud your goals of
getting those certifications.  I'd recommend you also pursue the
security+ cert that might give you an advantage over other folks
competing for the same position.

Al Castanoli