[SATLUG] OT: Official: FCC to propose 'Net neutrality' rules by AP: Yahoo! Tech

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 10:31:07 CDT 2009

I totally agree Herb!  when I first saw this post I wondered what they are
really up too!

The old dude who turned ATT into an ATM on us is now running GM.  He lives
here in SA...that speaks volumes for gm and the govt too...

Something isn't "right" abt this whole idea..I'm thinking it will have
something to do with more net censorship or something...cown the road.
sometimes dooublespeak takes a little while to figure out..c