[SATLUG] [Fwd: [Lopsa-us-tx-austin] Woohoo! Location found for Sept 22 meeting (talking about bcfg2)]

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Sep 21 17:48:45 CDT 2009

Folks,

It's been a while since we had a speaker at LOPSA-Austin, and I wanted to
get the word out as widely here in town as I could.  I know you folks are
down in San Antonio, but I've had some folks down that way express interest
in coming up to Austin for presentations like this, so I thought that I
would share this information with you just in case.

Anyway, if you're interested in the subject of configuration management, you
may want to come see this talk about the lesser-known program called "bcfg2".