[SATLUG] OT: Home Clearance...

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Tue Sep 22 11:39:43 CDT 2009

Hey All,

I am clearing out my house, and I have a bunch of stuff that needs to find
new homes,  I am not putting prices on anything, rather I am taking
donations commiserate with the value it will provide to its new owner.

The list of stuff is reasonably long so I am not going to send a complete
detailed list, but it includes all things that a standard computer geeks 10
year collection would: Network gear (10, 10/100, 10/100/1000 NICS, 4 -8 port
hubs & switches, Cat5); cables & connectors; Hard drives (20-500GB PATA);
Memory; couple of older computers; APC UPS units (700-2000VA); media; etc.

Just let me know what you need/have been looking for and I will let you know
if I have it.

Thanks!
jp