[SATLUG] FYI regarding Google Voice

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 12:42:46 CDT 2009

I thought we ciuld make 2 way calls on google voice...guess not..

i use gvoice all the time at home and love it.  I love being able to talk to
friends and family w/o high long distance bills..

It tickles me to no end that Gvoice has att so riled up.  att has been
bitching abt revenue losses ever since g voice came out.  They deserve to
have their revenues go down for scalping us!

I would bet if att could they would block those of us using att isp from
using g voice...they will keep google in court for a long while I think..ct