[SATLUG] OT Utube DL

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 16:31:37 CDT 2009

hey herb...i love utube and looking forward to being able to see stuff on it
again soon...tho initially i know i will have some flash issues..always do..

anyway, i think i have dled some from utube..it's been awhile tho so things
may have changed.  have you signed up for an account with them?  i know
sometimes sites make you do that before you can dl stuff and i think at one
time utube did too...c

oh herb..i used a little app in firefox to "grab pictures and viso off the
net otherwise...it's called "download helper" also use 1 called "dashblog"
i9 think they're lisated in add-oms and work very well even in utube...u
might just aff those to firefox and give that a try...now that i recall,
that's how i dled video from utube..c