[SATLUG] OT Utube DL

Herb Cee hc at lookcee.com
Sat Sep 26 18:34:53 CDT 2009

Wayne Wolle wrote:
> Herb Cee wrote:
>> Wayne Wolle wrote:
>>> Try youtube-dl         You can convert the .flv file to mpeg with
>>> ffmpeg
>> I fail to understand can you elaborate like where do I find youtube-dl
>> hh
> Google youtube-dl    I use Slackware and downloaded the package from
> linuxpackages.net
Ok I guess this is a CLI run from a terminal  Great I am also very
shallow on using the CLI ... I will try to learn also how to get a
terminal to work  in the browser. This is the stuff that is frustrating
to me in Linux something simple requires an overload of reading and
following 14,000 suggested pages from my frin Google gggrrrr whine whimper

Oh well I know that  I am indeed a fluke of the universe, I have no
right to be here. Whether my idea of a god is a hairy thunderer or a
cosmic muffin and whether I can hear it or not the universe is laughing
behind my back so therefore I stay calm, I rotate my tires and whenever
possible put people on hold.
Thanks
hh