[SATLUG] Free! Power Supply

Michael Sellers msellers at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 27 08:11:06 CDT 2009

Giving away an Antec 380W ATX power supply to the first reply:
	20 pin P1 connector;
	ATX12V connector;
	SATA power interface X2;
	4 pin Molex X7;
	FD power X2;
	Fan power X2 (looks like a 4-pin Molex connector, but with 2 leads
on one half of the connector)
	PSU Fan Monitoring line
	6 pin auxiliary power

I've not had problems with it; it's around 2 years old.  I just don't need
it anymore after upgrading a system.

I may not answer till after 1500 hrs today (have to run to school for a
test).

Caveats:
I won't ship it, so you must be local to San Antonio; and you'll have to
come get it, unless you aren't physically able to travel, in which case I'll
be happy to drop it off. I'm located at Stoneoak/1604 area.

Mike