[SATLUG] OT Utube DL

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 13:39:41 CDT 2009

uhhh oh,  they must have changed something since I used it several months
ago..darnit!  Used to be very easy using either of those add-ons.  So, now I
am going to have to figure out how to do this all over again when I get a
good system going?

I could never get totem to work for me on my last system under Hardy.  I
think it defaulted to MPalyer for mpeg files, but I used VLC to view DVD's.

Is this siie a flash pronlem then?  I seemed to always have some kind of
issue with flash in Hardy. c