[SATLUG] OT: Human Rights and the G20 in Pittsburg

Dennis Myhand dmyhand at suddenlink.net
Mon Sep 28 17:19:53 CDT 2009

I don't trust the print that keeps scrolling on the screen about there
being no protesters there.  The dispresal order is coming in WAY too
clear for it not to be aimed in that direction.  Dispersal order also
apply to anyone who hears them and is your first que to move away from
the police line.  I learned that in California in Rioting 101.  Second
que to leave is 40 more cops in riot gear showing up.  Idiot who got
sprayed in the face was NOT a camera man.  He was some moron with a
little handy-cam who thought he could buck a police line.  None of the
people in that video who were threatening to sue the cops had any
business there.  They got what they deserved, or rather, he got what
they deserved.  Damned hippies need to get a job!