[SATLUG] which backup medium/devices...

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Mon Sep 28 18:01:26 CDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 12:40, Alex Bartonek
<bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com>wrote:

> ...do you use at home?  I'm typing this on my junker palm centro so ignore
> the weird characters.
>
> just wondering what you use or do you just tarball certain directories and
> dump them to dvd's.

JungleDIsk -> AWS S3 or RackSpace CF.  Depending on the system, I may `tar
-> JD` directly, or tar to local backup disk then `cp -ruv` off to JD.

I have also been looking at SpiderOak, as they support the 3 majors
(Win/Lin/OSX), but have been using JD and have been very happy thus far.