[SATLUG] OT Utube DL

Herb Cee hc at lookcee.com
Tue Sep 29 01:17:10 CDT 2009

I can DL now.......
Thanks Cheryl and big thanks to all of you who posted to this thread and
the other 'youtube and Video'. I have benefited from all of this and I
am trying out the various ways of getting the file copied and converted
that you have suggested. I will try to post a final 'solved' with a
summary of what I learned since there are others who may have gotten
benefit from the great solutions posted.
Again thanks to all
herb