[SATLUG] anyone cron-job their "apt-get upgrade" commands?

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:35:40 CDT 2009

personally, i wouldn'y upgrade if you like what you have and it does
everything you need it to do.  however, i would UPDATE ...and have had to do
the apt get for updates when my synaptic manager quit working in the
past...c

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:11 AM,
<travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org<travis%2Bml-satlug at subspacefield.org>