[SATLUG] OT: Human Rights and the G20 in Pittsburg

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:28:25 CDT 2009

I wouldn't call them fanatics.  Patriots are not fanatics...however, it will
not change anything to protest.  We have the best government money can buy.

If it makes them feel better and they do it peacefully, it is their right to
do so.

Many of us don't agree with the goings on but we can't stop it.  It's gone
on way too long. c