[SATLUG] OT: Human Rights and the G20 in Pittsburg

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:25:52 CDT 2009

it was actually set into motion by FDR.  There is no way to stop it either.
Essentially "the few" will own the masses...the few will control every
aspect of our lives, who gets to eat, have healthcare work etc..when you are
no longer profitable to them, well you know what happens...

MM's movie Capitalism, which he calls "legalized greed" opens here this
Friday.  It's an eye opener.  You'll see a lot of who owns whom. cxce