[SATLUG] OT: Human Rights and the G20 in Pittsburg

Herb Cee hc at lookcee.com
Tue Sep 29 18:37:45 CDT 2009

Todd W. Bucy wrote:
>> NWO = New World Order. First used in a speech by President Bush (the
>> elder) in 1990 jsut after the fall of the Berlin Wall. See the
>> wikipedia page for more detail.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_%28conspiracy_theory%29
>> Todd
> should have noted this...Just because someone uses the term NWO does
> not make them a conspiracy theorist or a believer in said
> conspiracies. It can be used to refer to the new socio-political and
> economic trends that have taken place since the fall of the Berlin
> wall. From this perspective NWO can instead be used to refer to
> neo-liberal economic policies.
>
> Todd
Todd FDR used the term in a speech
On that day, October 27th, 1941 Roosevelt broadcast in his regular ‘fire-
side chat’ series a statement which showed that he had – apparently – fallen
for the ‘Nazi documents’ which the British secret service had planted on his
government. '114' It was Navy Day, and the president talked first about the
recent German operations in the Atlantic – one American destroyer at-
tacked on September 4th, another on October 17th with the loss of eleven
sailors. ‘We have wished to avoid shooting,’ he intoned emotionally. ‘But
the shooting has started. In the long run all that will matter is who
fired the
last shot.’
Then he played the trump card. ‘Hitler,’ he declaimed into the micro-
phone, ‘has often protested that his plans for conquest do not extend across
the Atlantic Ocean. His submarines and raiders prove otherwise. So does
the entire design of his new world order. For example, I have in my posses-
sion a secret map made in Germany by Hitler’s government, by the plan-
ners of the new world order. It is a map of South America and part of
Central America as Hitler proposes to organize it.
from 'David Irving’s Churchill's War’ pg 134

Bush Ist openly supported the formation of a NWO and Lester Brown has
promoted and developed a plan for a central world authority many have
also compared the NWO proponents moves to those of Hitler in the 1920s
and 30s I remember my dad and my uncles gathered around a radio out in
the back yard where they could pass a jar of moonshine around and not
have the ladies bitch at them while they listened to FDRs and Hitlers
speeches all of these men had been in WWI and they wanted no part of a
war with Hitler.

there is a ton of info that Google knows
herb