[SATLUG] OT: Human Rights and the G20 in Pittsburg

scs at worldlinkisp.com scs at worldlinkisp.com
Tue Sep 29 18:40:18 CDT 2009

> I feel kind of lrft out, but exactly what are those
> fanatics domonstrating and protesting?

>>In the video I posted, there were no fanatics nor
>>protesters, which was kind of my point. There were a
>>lot of people out protesting elsewhere regarding the
>>G20 being in town, < snip >
They were close to the G20 and the foreign media
cameras,
merely interested in what was happening, and (I assume)
a threat to the Prez's  global image.

They were loosely assembled and observing according
to their 1st Amendment rights of assembly. Ref: Hauge
vs CIO 307 US 496 (1939). They were not unruly,heckling
or threatening the police, nor destroying property.

Classic case of law enforcement acting under "Color
of Law" meaning that since they were/are police it must
be legal (wrong).  Further, law enforcement without
name tags or identifying numbers conveniently avoid
prosecution for unlawful "color of law" action(s).

Scanned the PA Crimes Code and could not find "unlawful
assembly" as mentioned in the announced warning.

The media and the Administration are in lock step, and
homey doesn't like criticism or disention (or appearance
thereof).