[SATLUG] OT: Human Rights and the G20 in Pittsburg

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:55:06 CDT 2009

thanks herb...i was waiting for you to weigh in...you're exactly right

most people have been or are being brainwashed ..they don't even realize
it..

NWO is NOT neo liberalism, it is Nazism.  The big money who started all this
crap got their money through illegal means and supported the Nazi party..you
have to go back and study your history to see the ties.

No wonder republicans coined the term conspiracy theory to throw pwople off
their trail/

It comes down to "red pill" or "blue pill"