[SATLUG] OT: Human Rights and the G20 in Pittsburg

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Tue Sep 29 19:33:56 CDT 2009

Herb Cee wrote:
> Todd W. Bucy wrote:
>>> NWO = New World Order. First used in a speech by President Bush (the
>>> elder) in 1990 jsut after the fall of the Berlin Wall. See the
>>> wikipedia page for more detail.
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_%28conspiracy_theory%29
>>> Todd
>> should have noted this...Just because someone uses the term NWO does
>> not make them a conspiracy theorist or a believer in said
>> conspiracies. It can be used to refer to the new socio-political and
>> economic trends that have taken place since the fall of the Berlin
>> wall. From this perspective NWO can instead be used to refer to
>> neo-liberal economic policies.
>>
>> Todd
> Todd FDR used the term in a speech
> On that day, October 27th, 1941 Roosevelt broadcast in his regular ‘fire-
> side chat’ series a statement which showed that he had – apparently –
> fallen
> for the ‘Nazi documents’ which the British secret service had planted
> on his
> government. '114' It was Navy Day, and the president talked first
> about the
> recent German operations in the Atlantic – one American destroyer at-
> tacked on September 4th, another on October 17th with the loss of eleven
> sailors. ‘We have wished to avoid shooting,’ he intoned emotionally. ‘But
> the shooting has started. In the long run all that will matter is who
> fired the
> last shot.’
> Then he played the trump card. ‘Hitler,’ he declaimed into the micro-
> phone, ‘has often protested that his plans for conquest do not extend
> across
> the Atlantic Ocean. His submarines and raiders prove otherwise. So does
> the entire design of his new world order. For example, I have in my
> posses-
> sion a secret map made in Germany by Hitler’s government, by the plan-
> ners of the new world order. It is a map of South America and part of
> Central America as Hitler proposes to organize it.
> from 'David Irving’s Churchill's War’ pg 134
>
> Bush Ist openly supported the formation of a NWO and Lester Brown has
> promoted and developed a plan for a central world authority many have
> also compared the NWO proponents moves to those of Hitler in the 1920s
> and 30s I remember my dad and my uncles gathered around a radio out in
> the back yard where they could pass a jar of moonshine around and not
> have the ladies bitch at them while they listened to FDRs and Hitlers
> speeches all of these men had been in WWI and they wanted no part of a
> war with Hitler.
>
> there is a ton of info that Google knows
> herb

Maybe the Germans didn't have designs on the Americas, but Japan
certainly did.  I have some actual Japanese "1 Dollar" and "5 Dollar"
bills -- not Yen, but _Dollars_.  They were so sure that they would soon
invade the continental US after Pearl Harbor that they figured they
would need occupation money to distribute to the locals.  Boy were they
wrong!

Al Lesmerises