[SATLUG] SNMP and SSH/telnet commands thru web Interface

twistedpickles twistedpickles at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 13:37:07 CDT 2010

Sorry for chopping up the message but my handset will not let m edit
the email MSG.

Anyway, Don absolutelty, I am looking for a web interface that will
allow me to  connect to and send commands to Cisco swithces. I am
looking for the capabilities to change and create vlans and view the
satutus of the switches. At the moment we give access through the cli
for inviduals to make these changes and for some reason they fear the
cli. A web interace would make them feel safer.

//Message sent from mobile handset