[SATLUG] Presentation for So. San High School

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 14:58:27 CDT 2010

I'm pretty much available any time of the day as we often do outreach to
students here at my company. So if Peter has a certain schedule he needs to
meet, I can accommodate that and the teacher's. Perhaps the teacher should
send us what days of the week/times the classes take place and when he would
want us to come out. Then we can schedule around that.

Ernest