[SATLUG] Microsoft Fails the Standards Test

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 16:59:42 CDT 2010

Hmmm, I will have to upgrade to 8, mine is 7 and thought that the MS box did
auto-update...   will get upgraded and look at things...

I was hoping to support most, however, have found that supporting firefox
and chrome produces a much better output, always have probs when trying to
write to IE..

I'll keep dinking with it and get an upgraded IE and see what happens...

Thanks..

Glenn T