[SATLUG] Recommended method to sync to a windows server?

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:45:42 CDT 2010

Hmm, this is an interesting problem. Now you said that you have 2 windows
NAS units, and on one you have a 7.2TB VHD? Is that just a file sitting on
the NAS? You said it's formatted to EXT3 and is the target for an iSCSI
initiator? I am not familiar with this type of setup. Is this an actual NAS
unit or a SAN that has a LUN exported as an iSCSI target for a RedHat
server?

The second you said has an NTFS share. Is this an actual NAS unit with an
exported CIFS share? or is it another SAN with a LUN exported to a Windows
server?

Once I get a better idea of the exact configuration I can give you the best
way to backup between the two.

Ernest