[SATLUG] How to fix a broken grub boot after Window 7 upgrade

Dylan Nelson cold2na at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 15:58:55 CDT 2010

I am using 9.1 Ubuntu. Can the Windows boot loader boot ext4? Or mount it?
Google and Ubuntu forums giving me nothing. And would I do the mounting
inside the live OS. I would rescue it pretty much the same way from rescue
mode if it was the option. Also, GParted can't do any this with just
clicking a flag on the original boot partition?