[SATLUG] How to fix a broken grub boot after Window 7 upgrade

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:08:37 CDT 2010

You have two options with Win 7 to modify the boot loader. You can run the
command prompt as administrator and use the bcedit command if you want to go
the hardcore CLI route, or you can download EasyBCD which provides a gui to
do the same thing. Very easy. You will just have to know what partition
Ubuntu is sitting on so that you can point the new entry in the BCD to that
partition.

Ernest