[SATLUG] OT: Idea for the next PC Show

dennis at myediscounts.com dennis at myediscounts.com
Fri Apr 9 17:15:23 CDT 2010

To anyone that might know any instructors over at SAC.  We get in a lot of
Dell enterprise servers, some have between 4 to 8 processors in them, I
was wanting to demo what you can do with these older servers by clustering
them together, I'm sure I can come up with 10 to 20 servers and a rack or
two to hold them for this demo, we would be willing to donate them to the
school for future classes.

We want to show how various aspects of the community come together to work
on projects, I'm even trying to get the press out there to put us on TV.
Hopefully this will be a win-win for the school, Satlug, the PC Show and
of course us.  Let me know if there is any interest.  As it stands now I
can come up with almost all the equipment and associated hardware I think
for this project.

Thanks
Dennis Norwood
My E Discounts