[SATLUG] OT: Idea for the next PC Show

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Fri Apr 9 20:12:22 CDT 2010

How much space and how much power would you need.  We do not always have 'lots of room' at the PC Show.  We have been lucky several times that the 'other PC' group has not shown up and they did not have vendors that wanted the space.

We would have to talk to the PC Show people to see what they think and do it in time for them to put it on their Web Site.  The show is May 22.

Nathan