[SATLUG] Call for Presenters

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:08:52 CDT 2010

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Thomas Cameron
<thomas.cameron at camerontech.com> wrote:
> On 04/01/2010 08:33 PM, Howard Haradon wrote:
>> Hi to all,  We need meeting topic guides or
>> presentations for May and June.  Ernest has
>> been very generous in handling the March
>> and April meetings, and I thank him for this
>> help.
>>
>> Any ideas for the coming months?
>>
>> Thanks, Howard
>
> Howdy -
>
> I can come down from Austin to present.  For some ideas of what I can
> present on, see my work web page at http://people.redhat.com/tcameron
>
> TC
> --

Thomas,  thanks for your offer.  Yes,  we would like
to hear from you.  I looked at the SELinux for Mortals
presentation, and it seems to have wide enough appeal
to include home users like me and with something too
for the admin side of SATLUG.  But others may have
a different view of what you have in prepared presentations.

Anyway, I hope that the May 13th meeting fits your schedule.
If not, then maybe in July or August.

Thanks again,  Howard