[SATLUG] OT: Idea for the next PC Show

dennis at myediscounts.com dennis at myediscounts.com
Mon Apr 12 09:32:08 CDT 2010

I'll get that calculated out for you, I believe we are going to get
between 6 to 8 tables for the next show so space isn't an issue for us.
I'll give them a call and get that arranged for May, we are planning a big
event in the back of the room to help draw bigger crowds into the show.

Thanks
Dennis