[SATLUG] OT: Idea for the next PC Show

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:40:01 CDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 9:32 AM,  <dennis at myediscounts.com> wrote:
> I'll get that calculated out for you, I believe we are going to get
> between 6 to 8 tables for the next show so space isn't an issue for us.
> I'll give them a call and get that arranged for May, we are planning a big
> event in the back of the room to help draw bigger crowds into the show.
>
> Thanks
> Dennis

Dennis, members, & officers,  Do we need to
concern ourselves about SATLUG joining the ediscount
table vs. ediscount displaying at the SATLUG table?  I
don't have any strong feelings about this and like the
idea of support for a vendor using Linux, but I don't fully
know what our club policies are.  So, you old hands need
to guide us in this.

Thanks,  Howard