[SATLUG] OT: Idea for the next PC Show

dennis at myediscounts.com dennis at myediscounts.com
Mon Apr 12 11:00:33 CDT 2010

thanks, I'm was looking for someone at the local schools to see if they
would be interested in obtaining some enterprise servers to do some
cluster training on.  We have ample servers, but limited experience with
clustering.  I also wanted to bring awareness to the PC Show, the linux
group and the local schools that want to help out.  We would even be
willing to donate the servers to the school once the show was over.

Thanks
Dennis