Gordon Carrasco gjcarrasco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 10:42:58 CDT 2010

I know there are some ACCD faculty that post here so I wanted to know if you
had any insite about the new website.

Mainly why the college chose not to redirect accd.edu to alamo.edu, at least
for a while?  I don't hit this site very often but was looking to register
for a couple of classes, so I wouldn't have known about the "re-branding" of
the website.  It took a little searching on google but I found a reference
to alamo,edu in reference to NWV.  This is going to throw a lot of people

Just wondering if there was some logic behind it.