[SATLUG] OT: Linksys WRT-160N & WRT-54G for sale

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 22:09:16 CDT 2010

I just got a new Netgear WNDR-3700 so I'm getting rid of my Linksys
WRT-160N. Check it out on google if you want more specs, but it's a wireless
N router. They got for $60 plus shipping. I'm selling mine for 40. If no one
wants it, I'm putting it on craigslist tomorrow. I also have a WRT-54G (the
one you saw me use for the DD-WRT Demo) that I no longer need. I actually
have two, so I can get rid of one. That one is 30.

Thanks,
Ernest