[SATLUG] Mice

Arthur Hall art.hall at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 16 13:50:33 CDT 2010

At the risk of having you think I'm staging a reincarnation of the Pied Piper of Hamelin, I'd like to know if any of you have extra mice (the computer kind) that you're not planning to use.  I took inventory of the equipment to be made available to refugee families and I'm long on keyboards (10) and short on mice (2).  Have three PCs and five monitors in stock.  Any contributions will be greatly appreciated and I'll be glad to make arrangements to pick stuff up.
FYI with your help we have now made over 60 computer sets available to families, an orphanage, and several small churches.  Many thanks on behalf of all of them.
Art Hall