[SATLUG] Linux Geek/Instructor looking for fulltime work

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Sun Apr 18 09:30:38 CDT 2010

Hi guys,

I know this isn't the place for this but I'm getting a little panicky. I was
told that the company I work for is closing my office and I am looking for a
fulltime job in either tech support or web development. I'd like to say
Linux admin but I'll be honest...the thought of looking at command line all
day, everyday scares me a little.

While I'm comfortable in it...it doesn't necessarily mean I want to live in
that environment. I can get you all the references (and then some) that you
need plus a resume and a curriculum vitae.

Thanks,
john